Progress on time and to budget. Maximize investment and energy targets. Export power to the utility grid as effectively as possible.
To your development project, we bring a strong track record of supporting low-carbon projects with pragmatic, cost-effective solutions. Our expertise is built on helping to deliver numerous renewable energy projects across the Northeastern United States and many other US territories. This encompasses on-shore wind, solar and battery storage systems. It includes interconnection and planning phases.
Getting interconnection right
We provide full project lifecycle support for large- to small-generation interconnection projects. This includes:
- conceptual designs
- applications for interconnection
- feasibility, system impact and facility studies
- navigating documentation for the interconnection process
- interconnection agreements
- coordinating developer with the respective transmission owners (TOs) and regional transmission organizations (RTOs).
Providing detailed design
We can also help by designing:
- associated interconnection facilities
- collector circuits and substations
- overhead and underground transmission and distribution systems.
Our design services cover equipment specifications, site plans and layouts, land surveying, permitting support, substation design and studies, as well as all associated protection and control systems.