Working alongside private developers, utilities and wider clients, we design structural steel and foundations for substations and related structures. Alongside designing major equipment, we get down to the design of the nuts, bolts and anchors to attach equipment and steel to the foundations.
Our design solutions give you economical structures to construct within your parameters and those defined by standards and building codes. They cover, but are not limited to, the following elements for both structural steel and foundation design.
- Dead End structures
- Steel bus support
- Electrical equipment support structures
- Any other related steel structures within substations and switchyards
- Shallow foundations
- Deep foundations
- Transformer foundations, including oil-containment options
- Breaker foundations
- Foundations supporting buswork and other electrical equipment
- Voltage and current transformers foundations
- Control shelter foundations
- Other electrical equipment within substations and switchyards
We can help where structures are required above grade and foundations, including spread footings below grade or deep caisson type foundation solutions.
Autocad, Risa 3D, Risa Foundation, Hilti Profis and MFAD software packages.