Bring your vision and your project’s technical,
financial and political challenges to our experts.
How we help
Our electrical, civil, structural and substation engineers assist organisations in planning, designing and implementing their power projects across North America. Whatever the scope, scale or stage, our clients benefit from comprehensive, integrated solutions that support the complexity and economics of their plans.
We assist utilities and power producers in bringing new infrastructure on line and routinely work from concept onwards. Alongside your team, we add expertise on the interrelationship between survey, engineering, construction and permitting, and an understanding of the impact on local communities and regional development.
Who we help
Electric utilities, renewable producers, municipalities and commercial and industrial customers in all markets.
- Robust, cost-effective solutions
- Reduced delays, especially in a project’s early phases
- Faster approval process by addressing wider stakeholder matters
- Ongoing supervision and quality assurance to meet your design specifications, schedule and budget
Our track record covers both:
- the planning and design of high-voltage electrical transmission lines, substations and associated electrical distribution facilities
- the planning, design and implementation of projects for all types for conventional and clean energy power producers.