Creating or upgrading your Power Grid infrastructure? We’ll help you get it right with precise planning, evaluation and design support.
Our engineers bring comprehensive expertise to the planning and design of high-voltage electrical transmission lines, substations and associated electrical distribution facilities. We support utilities with all aspects of enhancing electrical power grids. This includes route selection, capital planning, engineering design, permitting, land acquisition and regulatory requirements.
Preliminary design services
- Evaluating existing power systems
- Planning and designing high-voltage lines
- Surveying and selecting routes
Design, procurement and construction services
- Designing high and medium voltage substations
- Specifying and designing relay protection systems and power equipment
- Evaluating and designing electrical system integration solutions
- Analysing generation feasibility and coordinating projects with ISOs
- Providing start-up/commissioning
- Specifying and designing control systems
- Supporting with permits and regulatory compliance
- Monitoring and overseeing construction
We’ll help you successfully navigate your early project phases with fully feasible, engineered solutions, based on wide-ranging expertise working alongside regional power generators, transmission companies and regulatory agencies.